Tuesday 9 April 2024

Thank you… for your kindness

Hello Michael 
I thank you for your kindness, laughter, talks of education, culture and acts of guile
This relationship feels so honourable as through God’s grace this can last quite a while,

Your humour, intelligence and God spirit direction
They have true meaning for me to hold through a heartfelt phase
And the prayers I have for you shall do nothing in God’s wisdom but simply amaze.

You are warm, cheeky witty and funny
You make me laugh which brings out a glorious zest
I know God’s wishes nothing for you but the best.

Thank you for listening and assisting in my hour of need
God warms you close, from a friend who prayerfully intercedes.

Jason to Michael xx
Jason
9th March. 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...