Monday 22 April 2024

My testimony ❤️πŸ™πŸ½

I looked towards Father when all else decided to fail,
It’s not that saying: what’s works for you” you are the Father who responded to your calling which I decided to yell.

“Do you believe in me” I heard the words that were speaking to my heart and in my head, 
As I thought my well wisher wasn’t on the other side of the phone when I needed them, so I accepted a prayer instead.

I struggled with people
Despite having a job which I know the Father provided, 
There was a cry for desperation 
The prayer caused an almighty magnification.

I hated myself, others causing harm with vexatious words
And I responded back aggressively, as all I wanted is to be is heard. 

So thank you God for saving my life 
And that one day I shall be with you with the people who are no longer here 
With The Father in my presence I have nothing else to fear. 

Jason
22nd April 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...