Monday 19 February 2024

You need to laugh

Well it's a bit like this 
I am from a Cypriot family and therefore going to take the piss.

Well, where do I start?
The family I possess are a mixed bunch,
Combined with articulation, to hardly how to formulate a sentence
As God save me this time for repentance.

With flamboyant and hyperchodriac souls
Who dramatized about everything, they can destroy the enzyme purpose in the body to stem the flow.

They are either into fickle gossip 
Or could be guarded fools,
They are a bunch of: 'he said and they said' types 
To eccentric baby burbing gripes.

Theie accents are broken and often hard to understand;
They talk soap operas, and family nonsense which makes no sense
At the end of the day they are my family after all, as I can't listen to their illiterate nonsense, as I can't stay on the fence.

Jason
19th February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...