Wednesday 28 February 2024

Stay with me Father

Here I am 
I am not found anywhere else?
There is a spiritual battle lurking, please do not stare at the fickle who boast!

Stay with me 
Focus on me,
The word is ‘Love’ and that will be instilled in you 
I need nothing more, from where you can imbue. 

Love me.. that’s what I and everyone needs 
Stay besides me, that’s why my son died for us
Please do not go anywhere else, it’s me who you need to trust. 

Time is precious 
And you won’t go wrong if you do follow me, 
Love you my dear, wasn’t it me who you are suppose to see?

Jason and Andi
28th February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...