Thursday 29 February 2024

The prayerful poet

Yes these following words shall rhyme
They are held through hope, through a prayer 
Thank you Lord it’s not about me, it’s the good news of God for which we share.

We live through new creation
The past stays in the past,
We have all committed sin, during these times that are vast.

I pray for you 
I may not know you, nor perhaps I understand the struggles you face, 
Please Lord help my brother and sister reading this, no speed… they have ‘free will’ to implement haste. 

I need you Lord 
Every step of the way, 
I can’t do this on my own anymore, I am building a village for those who are either happy to leave or stay.

Jason
1st March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...