Saturday 10 February 2024

We all need this…

We all need this feeling 
Yes, that’s right:’hope’
No matter what stage you reach
There is optimism 
especially when God free willingly teach.

We need this feeling
No matter what the odds are,
There is a fine line between victory and defeat, which isn’t far.

I hope you love me 
I know I love you too,
Our souls shall rejoice with hope and action 
God is speaking to us all of the time, that’s the satisfaction.

If you opt for pessimism, then great! Walk that way
I rather live on the premise of hope, that sanctification can remain.

Jason
10th February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...