Monday 12 February 2024

Turning wrong into right…

We do try to do our best to do the right thing
Yet sometimes struggles will make you stumble
I look to God first, now I need that feeling of becoming humble.

Today was a good day 
I spent time on my own reading my book,
Yet it’s the soul of the window is where I need to take a look.

Struggles are there, it’s part of the course 
Some say to others “get on with it” 
Yet the demons enter into the mind,
Speak in tongues, the devil then eventually becomes blind.

Lift your spirit by praying 
You will eventually break free,
At the end of the day, this journey is you, God and then me.

Jason
12th February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...