Monday 5 February 2024

Don’t give me time… give me love

I want to grow in love, not fall
I rather learn the lord’s journey and feel the essence when I become tall.

I want the spirit to rise inside my heart, and embellish its growth
There is a pattern emerging through prayers to become close
The result is to be with the Father, the one who fills our heart the most.

Love me love me and love me
Don’t we all deserve this feeling,
There is perennial hope through Christ
And you don’t need to tell anyone that twice.

Give me the Father to focus on
I know through him there’s nothing else wrong,
I pray for love, and almighty spiritual lift
The blessings you receive, is through the Lord’s love.. that comes with.

Jason
5th February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...