Thursday 1 February 2024

Praying for hope

Lord, I know you are great
Often we fall down, which can lead to a type of fate.

Lord I love you, and we give you thanks
I am on this journey which I do not know where it leads
But arriving to you is a blessing indeed.

Lord, I do have troubled days
And when I pray, you pick me up
I know there is harmony in your verses and nothing else can ever interrupt.

Lord you are the ultimate winner, 
even though your son paid the price on the cross, 
As when I pray for others pain to be taken away
I know by his grace, I shall humbly stay.

Jason 
1st February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...