Wednesday 28 February 2024

Silent love

I may be distance in presence 
As I need my mind to reset,
I have taken quite a battering, and no one is fighting your corner to beset.

The silence is needed
The silence clearly cannot be heard,
Chat, chat and more chatting 
Please Lord I need action not all this gossip that leads to mindless yapping.

I love you 
My kind needs  relaxation, 
I need this for my sanity, as mindsets are simply lead by fractions.

I am contemplating 
Wondering if I have done right to lead me here
And there will be ‘told you so types’ who enhance ‘cruel to be kind’ fear.

My silence is love towards you
Be at peace and be silent,
Do not take this as rudeness where the silence shall hold
The words will be eventually said, as with the Father all shall be bestowed.

Jason
28th February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...