Sunday 25 February 2024

I’ll pray for you

I see you on the other side of this screen
Reading these words, some shall ask: “what does the following mean?”

I know words provoke 
Conflict is frequently around,
It’s respecting others points of views 
Yet it ends in prayer in what next is due.

I pray for you for light
Humility, humbleness and love to give
And most importantly stay with the Father in heaven; to eternally live.

I pray for you to learn
I pray for new doors to open 
I pray for you to get through the darkness of days
And even if you have your situation sussed out, then I still pray for you today.

Jason
25th February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...