Thursday 1 February 2024

If I can hold you now

I want to see you
Hold you ever so tight,
I need to speak to you Lord
The pen is mightier than the sword.

Lord I need you
My prayers are on there way,
I need to keep moving forward Lord, from where hope is able to reach
We learn to evolve dear father, and avoid the Devil’s leach.

Lord please protect my friends 
I love them dearly and relish them most, 
Humbleness is enlightening, as I raise a glass to you Lord as you’ve always been a magnificent host.

I thank you
You are humble with mercy and grace
Looking towards this next chapter of life, as heaven reaches out through its embrace.

Jason
1st February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...