Wednesday 28 February 2024

Despite what you think

Yes, this is a broken world
Full of promises when others let you down
I am sure with the Holy Spirit the movement to acknowledge shan’t refute any of us to drown

I ran the long road
And did the impatient quick sprint,
And there’s humbling myself in God’s presence without a murmur or a squint.

I stay with you on this journey 
I can never leave your side
Yet through humility I am discrete as to you I shall confide.

You think I am worthy…
When the Father who rejoices is the instrumental peace
As one day I will humbled further into heaven, and where these words live forever at the very least.

Jason
29th February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...