Saturday 3 February 2024

Times change

One minute you sit in a place
Expecting nothing, yet then BAM! there is an embrace.

Fortunes change 
Love becomes clear,
‘Thank you Lord’, that is what  I would say
I am holding onto you because I know things shall turn great
As the whole world has a lot on its plate. 

Thank you sweet lord 
You are kind and forever evolving
As I acknowledge the change which leads to your solving. 

Thank you for change 
Times do, for better and for worse 
Humble your heart through pray and humility 
Thank you Lord in grace and dignity 

Jason
3rd February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...