Saturday 17 February 2024

A life starts

You go where I go
Your life is mine to look out for you
You will embark on a great journey waiting to ensue.

Your heart is where my heart beats
The love of God, shall tread gentle on your feet.

Your life is a blessing and created by the love of God
There shall be questions and then answers received,
You are a blessing my child, that’s what I truly believe.

Thank you for your life
Thank you God for the gifts waiting to flouriah,
There will be challenges along with learnings to hold
You are ‘our’ blessing, waiting to unfold.

“Congratulation’s to mum Amy, Dad Ricardo and baby Eralia” ❤️🙏🏽
Jason
17th February 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...