Thursday 15 February 2024

Waiting for God

God… here I am , so where are you?
I know you can do all these amazing things 
I want to see evidence for what you can do…

Yes.. I have sinned
I can’t forget my past,
But now you make me feel worthy, as the future until I meet you shall arrive that little bit fast.

God… here I am
What do you have in store?
I want to hear you speak to me as I’ve had troubles galore.

God… ultimately you have my back
As I have failed time and time again, 
and it may be because I’ve gone round the bend.

I am here waiting to be with you 
And one thing for certain, I don’t have any further pursuits,
So I pray before I go to bed and have this conversion to attain
I know you are very near my soul, something only a prayer can sustain.

Jason
16th February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...