Sunday 11 February 2024

I go where you go

I go where you go too
And i’ll never leave you. 
Why? Because you are inside
You showed me a way to fight and be true to my heart and mind.

I’ll never leave you, despite I am not here 
You are filled with the spirit of God, which is always shared. 

You hold what I hold 
And you are not blinded by fait, as I am here,
You are protected by my spirit, from what is calm and fair.

The truth is they never leave you
They are in the heart, until we meet these loved ones again
This is a simple message speaking to you… which is my duty and honour … my beautiful friend.

“To the ones we shall lose and have lost… they never leave us”
Jason
11th February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...