Friday 9 February 2024

What do you want?

What do you want?
The flash car as well as the loving family?
Perhaps wanting it all possesses its tests 
You are a child of the almighty, through that I confess.

You look to the stars and find peace
You have all the answers to the questions 
Especially when you ask:”Why are things not going my way?”
I am trying my hardest, but it’s here that you need me to stay.

I do love you God
I want to love people through peace and through my heart,
Therefore, I am not scared anymore Lord, for what I have waiting for me? The Lord’s lead is the lift from where I need to start. 

Times are wholesome 
And kept for us to learn,
Where there is promise of hope, these things naturally yearn.

Jason
9th February 2024








No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...