Thursday 8 February 2024

Not a ‘was’ but still is a ‘is’

Think about it
They leave you
And you don’t think they shall return,
Hey.. the Lord loves you, I shall prayer for our hope through a humble and stable fern.

The fact you have never left me
Yes.. I won’t see you tomorrow, yet still
But you are right here in my heart.. no angst to cause damage or fickle thrill.

Relax, take your time 
People can’t take that away,
God has your protection fully, the line of strength you endure shall be okay.

My dad, Nan and auntie.. they are still here
They passed away in 1994, 1997 and my Dad was last year
They are still in my soul, what else could I possibly fear?

Jason
8th February 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...