Thursday 18 August 2022

When troubled

You will ask questions
“Why am I in a position like this?”
Or “why I did I receive a parent like that?”
Sometimes you can love someone so much, but then again, you prefer you take to them a bat…

You say “why?”
Because the dynamics aren’t there,
You then adopt others as your own
Perhaps God has placed them there to protect
You know in his eyes you are worth it.

You ask questions…..
Again often said with a thought of “why?”
I crave for my Nan, she wouldn’t sign.

She was calm
And she called me Angel, which I’ll never forget
She is my friend forever, despite no longer here
I know I still have her as my Angel,  my perennial hope
I know she is no longer here, yet God brought her to protect me, those words I endear 

Jason 
18th August 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...