Sunday 7 August 2022

Misery breeds company

Sadly said
We have gone down this path,
I am now on the other side
I overcame, through God’s will, there I can’t subside.

I know where to turn when hurt
And don’t get me wrong, I have the traits to hurt too,
I love the Father that much, I rather look to ensue.

Stay strong, go to the gym, lift your vibe
Exercise is staying strong 
God wants warriors, that’s where you belong.

Fight and fight much more,
None of us are perfect, and cannot claim to be
In the Father you are their to strive,
So much more where you look to thrive.

Jason
7th August 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...