Monday 8 August 2022

Gregarious

I am slightly gregarious
At times a little hilarious,
Well others say that 
So I take off my hat,
This is my insanity, along with profanity.

Nothing can hurt me apart from God,
The devils angle shall never win,
Pray and rebuke the enemies sin. 

It shows when confronted with a taunt
My courage, or madness shall never be haunt.
Perhaps it’s a prayer and the gym that brings me within,
As long I stay prayerful
I know the Father shall guide me to be careful.

Be humble with God’s forthcoming glory
This is more than a spiritual story,
Love is love
And madness comes through a fine line
I almost lost my life when peril hit my face
Now the gregarious embraced in myself, from there, there’s no haste.

Jason
8th August 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...