Tuesday 9 August 2022

The creative mind

The creative mind
Hilarious and wonderful to find.
I pray to God each step of the way
I need humility and love, that’s where God applauds the talents and stay.

The expressiveness is beautiful 
It’s so easy to do,
We are no longer chained to unearthly stake
You can be transparent and no longer a fake.

I love to love 
I love to accept repentance, which others choose to ignore
I am humbled by God’s presence, where my feelings through prayer begin to sore.

Keep trying and praying
Love your heart forever through God’s word 
That is never a chore.

Jason
9th August 2022  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...