Wednesday 31 August 2022

My princess and heroine

You have taught me love
God’s love through kindness and prayer,
You wish me happiness and I’ll shall reach right there.

I love you Divine
These words hit my soul,
I am so sensitive with everything
Happiness to you is what I need to show.

I can’t stop thinking about you 
Your heart has connected to mine,
You are my princess, my queen… the one they call Divine.

My love, my quest
I pray to God,
Who I appreciate ….understands best,
Thank you God, I love you and Divine so
As long I have my wife near me…. there is always love to show.

Jason
Loves his Divine xxx

31st August 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...