Monday 1 August 2022

You said

You said I love the thought of love
I can say from the Father has brought me this angel above.

You are my best friend, my lover and my heart
God guided us to each other, from there I shan’t depart.

You are my Congolese queen 
You are so pristine,
You humble my heart with beautiful prayers
I look at your beautiful face, which I know God is right there.

Thank you God 
You are my king
And thank you Divine, you make my heart sing.

Yes, I’ve been foolish, I do not want to let go
As long we have ‘that talk’, I know we can take it slow.

“Jason loves Divine xxx”

Jason
1st August 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...