Monday 29 August 2022

The Never quitting Father

You are under his watch now
A prayer has come towards
A Father standing still, like a protective ward.

You are his love
And you are his creation,
he has neverending plans for you to face
You have free will, so you shall never be out of place.

Each journey has its bumps
It depends how you embrace
You may need to deal with humbleness, which needs to be placed.

I have….  a scar above my eye, done by my own..
Yet the Father in heaven put me in a good place to overcome the wound,
A never quitting Father keeping me sane
In a world that’s so fractured, yet the devil isn’t able to sustain.

Jason
29th August 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...