Thursday 18 August 2022

You give me hope

I was smashed
Beaten and totally bruised,
I was fiercely overwhelmed and felt utterly used.

I wanted to smash people in the face
Yet, I would have got my comeuppance if acted in haste
There is no love inside, when you go at a pace.

I once didn’t believe in the ultimate hope
Now I live him so much, I am no longer dangling on a rope.

 My love for you is worth a 1000% more
Man hurt me so much, and they thought I should shrug off the pain and soar.

 Believe… in him, he is the guide of your true hope
The first and the last,
I hold him close because he is there when I lose control
Blinded by faith, I can now see
The broken is restored…… and you’ll be eternally free…

Jason 
18th August 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...