Tuesday 2 August 2022

Voice in your head

It’s there…
You know it,
The father is calling
You will always fall short, therefore man will only be stalling.

You need to let him in
His way is a blessing at a time when you need him,
He won’t refuse you at all
His presence above all things shall always stand tall.

I am here loving the utmost high
When I feel low, it’s him I pray for solace 
Not material things or going off to get drunk,
Those behaviours are past me, therefore I would rather bunk.

Be kind to you,
You will always do that through him,
His door is always open 
And not from the latest book read,
It’s the father calling you home, that is the voice calling in your head.

Jason
3rd August 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...