Thursday 11 August 2022

I understand

Sometimes you need space
It’s not always about me,
I will focus on the Father
He has my best intentions, I digress farther.

Patience and kindness 
Words often said in poems like these,
These are times of trepidation, yet we shall come through this link liberation.

I understand 
It’s a humble place to reach,
If you pray and stay with God
Even through the mist, there is his approving nod.

I love you
Yes you.
I will leave my hand out to hold
And if you wish to have a hug, then I know you going towards a place beautiful…..as well as bold.

Jason
12th August 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...