Monday 29 August 2022

Coffee and a blessing

Thank you lord for this food that I eat
I know you protect me, and that you provide me with a treat.

Thank you lord for surrounding me with Angels 
People I never expected to meet,
Yet you give us all hope
And you stop us from wallowing into a mope.

You are the kindness of all
You place us in a situation to deflect the storm.
You are brilliant, an amazing gaze for which is your norm.

You are kindness
And abundance of love,
You are the sovereign Father
The peace amongst all our hearts
Thank you, thank you and infinity said more
You are the never ending father we utterly adore.

Jason
29th August 2022  



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...