Tuesday 9 August 2022

At peace

We all need peace to stay aligned
You are a creation in God, from which you came from his mind.

The eyes look up above 
Humbleness instilled,
You are glowing with his love inside
Glory to his mercies, from where I abide.

I love you father
You never turn me away when I want to talk,
Your words of wisdom provide me peace
We all need prosperity to spiritually increase.

Kindness and love a simple concept to practice
Yet the devil lurks in a devious way,
Yet he is absent minded, as we as the Father’s children are glorifying abided.

Jason 
10th August 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...