Sunday 8 May 2022

Tear

I said what I said
I won’t this post on a media site,
I want us, you there and I am here….this isn’t right.

I am upset 
And so are you
But if you look at my negatives 
How can I move forward? Where’s the clue? 

I care
I love
I consider
I fight 
I love God so much.. there’s my strength in site,
I have opinions, and so do you… doesn’t meant I or you are wrong
You and I need to be together, that where we truly belong.

If these words mean nothing?
Then I am truly sad,
Stop looking at my negatives, that really hurts my spirit, that doesn’t belong to you?
I pray to God that one day we shall imbue.

“Love you… Jason”
Jason
8th May 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...