Sunday 29 May 2022

Mondays Prayer

Dear lord father
Thank you for the sir that I breathe,
Thank you for accepting me, From when once I didn’t believe.

Thank you for your mercy as well as your grace
Pray for my friends, families and those who call me their foe 
Like a boxing match you guide me to go toe to toe. 

Thank you for the smile that lights up my face 
And thank you for those who care for me, during your perfect timing; from once I wanted to erase.

Thank you for your glory
Which has been brought down from the son who took on man,
And that this week ahead, is a plot for all to come towards the son of man.

Jason
30th May 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...