Sunday 1 May 2022

Generosity

Thank you for your gesture 
Your kindness goes a long way
Simple thought of humility, that’s s I’ve got to say.

Personally I wouldn’t have thought of it
Despite my articulated heart, 
You are very kind sir, as I hope these words won’t ever depart.

You are a good listener 
I can tell when your ear is ready to bend,
Don’t worry about me…. my story will end good
You have inspired this poem… not everyone could.

You thought is kind and special 
I know you want for us to all unite,
This is my heart coming from the lords guile 
I pray for you, and that comes with your style😂

Jason
1st May 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...