Saturday 14 May 2022

Do you remember?

I was a kid back then 
I needed a little guidance to how this big bad world that we faced,
You stepped up and made me find my pace.

So when you pontificate and wonder why
Remember there was this young man who may have gone down the wrong road,
Your nouse and care, 
made sure I didn’t go down there….

Perhaps I would have been alright
But you made me laugh that day and made sure my mind wasn’t going to be scrutinised… tight.

Yes, I found my faith and it’s leading me to the correct path,
But on that day, one of many I shall not forget
This journey needs an Angel…. Yes you ..
Remember if you ever forget what you have ever achieved
There is this once young man who you incentivised to make me believe.

“In my prayers Uncle John and thanks to the lovely Michelle too…”

Jason
14th May 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...