Friday 20 May 2022

Daily

It’s surreal what we go through…
Facing hypos and analytical data for what we can eat
Yet we cannot lose focus, not accept defeat.

The feeling is challenging 
Very difficult in fact,
Others putting pressure on your soul
As this blinding disease will have to go.

Someone said “you can’t eat that”
I replied “you clearly live with what I have!”,
Yet I am allowed to make mistakes 
Doing my best, especially when I pray
This condition shall one day begin to fray.

Strength within 
Determination set
Live with a condition where the feeling saps energy inside,
Yet praying for reflection, shall remove this immunology ride. 

“Learning to be kind yourself with type 1 diabetes….”

Jason 
20th May 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...