Sunday 15 May 2022

Diabetes prayer… for the week

Dear lord, you never gave this condition to me
But I pray for all to have a wonderful week,
Where perhaps hypos are few and highs become much more bleak.

I pray for the energy to secrete from insulin to enzyme
And that my start and end to the week is more sublime.

May God one day take this away
And for those with the condition to have their pancreas producing a balanced amount;
And that their energies are less taxing when hypos do not count.

You have shown me to become a good example to manage this day to day
And thank those who pray for this killer condition to leave me well away.
And there are those who think they know this condition better than I,
Well let them know what a hypoglycaemia attack feels like, they will surely stress a little and perhaps cry.

“From one person with type 1 diabetes to those who DO live with it… and DON’T”
Jason 
16th May 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...