Monday 2 May 2022

Forgiveness, prides adversity

Your forgiveness?
What does that mean?
Hurt, pain, sorrow and the wound, which is inbetween.

It’s the hardest thing to overcome 
A bolt that hits your heart,
Your Faith severely rested
Anger so much more invested.

I could smash people through walls
I train every day, as I am fiercely strong 
There’s people who have hurt me profusely, where anticipation which went so wrong.

The gel of good people 
A mix hard to find, 
there is a fortitude of struggle which can make anyone blind.

Pointless talking about the anger
Where does that lead?
What are you going to do? Kill them? What would that achieve?
Pain and suffering is a what you need to leave.

If these words hurt?
Them here I am, squeeze me tight,
Exodus 14:14, stay still and let God take on the fight.

Jason
2nd May 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...