Sunday 8 May 2022

Spare a thought

We start another week
With sun in the skies,
You look forward to today
As tomorrow is for those who are anxious and try to take control
I prefer to see it as “what will be, will be” 
God is the only one who can look in front, and see.

I am no longer blind side 
I see the Father’s will,
Humility is necessary
And you’ll feel surreal.

Thank you for this week
Protect my love, my brothers, sisters and friends,
Humbleness through a prayer
Shows you are going on the right path… to remain there.

Mild banter 
A laugh, along with atonement when things have turned out wrong,
A prayer asking penance when this day arrives,
Love of the Father, from where we all shall remain jubilant… and alive,

Jason
9th May 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...