Tuesday 3 May 2022

No matter what

Received a message the other day
Unhumble, and riled my spirit.
The Devil using others to make sure I am not with it.

I was ready 
I rebuked the Devil from praying for my foe,
Heavens looking above and keeping aligned
Take your time, the devil is sometimes blind.

Fight your best fight
It doesn’t need to involve fists,
How tempting that would be, I know I shall come through that mist. 

God is kind 
God is bringing us joy,
He will turn the angst that human releases
And tame the devil, and batter into pieces.

The moral of story
Don’t worry, god has got this to hand 
You are loved by him; for all his children shall take a righteous stand.

Jason
4th May 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...