Sunday 8 May 2022

Prayers

I believe 
What does that mean?
It means I follow a source that’s ever so high
I was broken, as I went on to inevitably cried.

I hurt
I break
I love
I am no longer forsaken 
I love the Father so much
I want his touch a through the hope which I have breaken.

I don’t need to drink to get close to him
I need his love, which he has always given 
His love unsurmountable, through the love that is driven.

I need him every day
To say it will be alright,
And his son fought flesh, and won
How? With all his might,

Thank you for being there
The tears are forever following,
May the Father hold you, through the signs which enables us to be growing?

Jason
8th May 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...