Tuesday 24 May 2022

Me, myself and God’s cry

I am silly and hilarious
I am a tad nuts with a level of gregariousness.

I love to pray and enjoy his time
I love the essence of hope and a deliverance to rhyme.

I pray for evil to leave this earth
And thank the heavens for Jesus’s berth.

I pray I can leave a persons vexatious company to avoid feeling sad,
I know praying to the highest of high 
Tells the devil “you’ve lost this battle… now go and fry”.

At the end of day, it’s your life
And in the times we are facing, caring is a dying art
As long as we all can pray, then that’s a good start.

Jason
25th May 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...