Wednesday 4 April 2018

Pushing the past away

Difficult to forgive 
Difficult to forget
Contriving words from a Christian 
We are all on a spiritual mission.

Sunday I have issues 
Not really, just a little tried
Resentment kills 
You just need to let go and confined.

Easy said than done 
But if you hit a brick wall from these feelings attached 
You won’t know how to cope 
And feel helplessly thatched. 

Letting go is something so hard 
Even I have my pains 
Yet through strong prayer and love of god
I don’t feel the word hate 
A waste of time, as I leave in gods fate. 

Jason Andrews 
4th April 2018
(C) Copyright 
poeticsensitivity.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...