Monday 2 April 2018

Look at me

Look at me 
I can move mountains 
I can move the heaviest weights,
I believe if you can see the end
Then nothing else matters from messages I send.

Believe in your heart
Believe in your soul
Believe in your spirit and touch
You own your world, that much.

When I turn around 
I look to see what I can capture 
Being a moment or possession 
Loving your heart isn’t always a confession.

My moments are beliefs 
I cannot understand why the world turned on its head 
I close my eyes and believe I you
No defeating nature, just eternal love from which I ensue. 

Jason Andrews 
2nd April 2018
(C) Copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...