Thursday 26 April 2018

The art of perception

Do you know me?
Do I know you?
Why do you judge me?
I don’t really care of the perception which arrives in the clue.

You fear what you do not know
You haven’t worn the shoes I have walked in,
I brave the time when I was scared
people pointing, saying that I am mad
Clearly it’s my journey, and my glory is to be had.

You may not understand these words
This is not your fault,
I once heard “Your perception is none of my business”
That’s why we are on a spiritual journey and I am in this.

I love you but you may not like me
Am I crazy, possibly a little zany 
I love my life and you can’t take that away, 
I am here today but may not be here tomorrow,
Don’t feel sorry for me, this is gods time that I borrow. 

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...