Monday 2 April 2018

Breathing

The fight shall never end
And it starts with love,
What do you mean? I hear
Listen, the openness of humility shall not be feared

Give it your best shot
Only god can knock me out 
And if you do physically, I shall return 
From that I shall gleefully return.

The world will fight what is right
Interracial relationships
People with narrow minded thoughts 
Listen, I am a athlete in the making
Yet I answer to gods willing making.

Keep up with my poems
They are so much for you,
Believer or not, 
My hand and heart is that I’ve got

Jason Andrews 
2nd April 2018
(C) copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...