Monday 16 April 2018

Thanks for not judging

Thank you for being you
Thank you for not judging 
Thank you for your humbleness and kind
Thank for allowing me to find.

I was lost 
Did not know what to do 
Scared of doing the impossible 
Against gods will and no other clue.

You are special people 
Kind and did not judge 
Scared you cast me aside 
Yet your humility took me out of that place
Trust is difficult, especially when tied up in a knotted lace.

I feel better now
Hugely thanks to you
I alleviate you are busy 
But you juggled your hectic pace 
To find a lonely figure, and out then in a safer place.

Thank you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...