Sunday 8 April 2018

Look at me!

It’s kinda funny
People that I love say my poetry can slash your wrists,
I think of it of more provoking and artistry formed
A module of desire and a little bit of a norm.

Gods gift to me to release forthcoming words
A state of art where the spirit meets the heart
And love for humanity is where it starts.

The words appear and form a paraphernalia of text 
A deluge of language tried to be put into perspective 
A humble language and balanced selective.

Look at me, do I not do the functions you do
I have a gift to write with meaningful text and humble heart,
Look at the world as it stands 
A forthcoming of the beauty we all about to stand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...