Tuesday 3 April 2018

Dear lord

Dear lord
I am writing this letter 
Or saying a prayer 
I know you are looking over me 
And that you are there.

I am fighting with forgiveness 
I am trualsd by pain
Am I worthy of your love 
I know you’ll reply “I love you child, now remove that thoughtless stain”

But lord I struggle with emotions and bitterness from the parental past.
“Listen child, nothing harmful always lasts”.

Thank you Dad, you do love us all
You may not like what we have done in the past 
But then again, like you said before “nothing always lasts”

Jason Andrews 
3rd April 2018
(C) Copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...