Saturday 7 April 2018

Apart and healed

Learning to evolve 
Breaking can lead to a heal
Learning to move forward 
Encompasses a humanistic deal. 

Crying, working out the change in life
You know what to do
Yet with the glass half empty 
And learning to move on 
Despite the tears of niagra falls 
You learn to become strong.

I never thought I feel like this 
I never thought the outcome could become bliss
I miss me more than you know
I reaping the challenge to want to grow.

Knocked down 
Yet my heart needs to mend 
Love you my humble spirit 
I deserted you once before 
Now I am elevating and trying to soar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...